Download William Hill Poker and take part in the very first William Hill Online Poker Championship!
William Hill Online Poker Championship
William Hill Poker will be crowning its very first champion of online poker as the inaugural William Hill Online Poker Championship is set to take place tonight (Saturday, Nov. 5).
- What: The 2011 William Hill Online Poker Championship
- When: Nov. 5 at 14:00 GMT
- Entry: $35+$3.50
- Guaranteed: $50,000
For the past few weeks players have been frantically satelliting their way into the 2011 WHOP, all with the same goal of becoming the first William Hill Champion.
William Hill has been offering several daily satellites, as well as ongoing Sit and Go tournaments to win seats into the WHOP. It may not be too late to win your way into the event for a pittance of the buy-in.
$50K WHOP Satellites
- Daily $3.50+0.35 freeze out qualifier (One in 11 wins WHOP Championship seat)
- Daily $1+0.10 rebuy/add-on tournament (One WHOP entry for every $38.50 in prize pool)
- Ongoing 8,000 William Hill point sit-n-go qualifiers (Five players, one seat awarded)
Check in the William Hill client now to see which last minute satellites are still on offer, otherwise players can buy-in directly or use 40,000 William Hill Points for a token entry to the event.
If you don’t have an account but are still interested in taking your shot at the 2011 WHOP, be sure to download William Hill Poker through PokerNews India and utilize our 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus when using the bonus code ”NEWSCOM.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.